Call To Action Widget - Size and Color Behind Text

HI Vlad,

I am trying to get the call to action Row to have the color extend the length of the screen. http://entresuccessproject.com/?GD_NONCE=8976fc16eb

It is coming up short, I have already chosen the “full width” option under the row edit.

Can you please help? Thanks.

Hey,

You’ve set your background color for the widget, not for the whole row. See the Edit Row option.

Got it! Worked Beautifully! Thanks

I have the same issue. Not sure if I have to add some CSS styles/codes or what not.

Please help out. Thanks.

I don’t have to add code, see my answer above and let me know where you’re stuck.

I have changed the color for the row but it isn’t giving me the full width.

Lars in the layout section of the edit row set the row layout to full width its likely on standard for you.

To clarify.

I click on Edit row and this gives me 4 row styles to the right.

Attributes
Theme
Layout
Design

Where do I specify that the width should be full…all the way over? (yeah…I am not an expert :-))
Thanks for helping out.

“Lars in the layout section of the edit row set the row layout to full width its likely on standard for you.”

Whoever told me that I owe you a big hug…or a beer…or an ice cream. Thanks!!

Lol no need for thanks just your friendly neighborhood person…but I will take that hug…and maybe some ice cream lol. Glad you got it situated though we really have to give thanks to the maker(s) of these themes though.

I agree. It is really great work and I am amazed about the amount of useful stuff available for making professional looking/working websites for free. When/if Intro comes as a paid version I am interested in buying.
Thanks.