Call to action option

This is my website:

In the sliding call to action button “CLICK TO BEGIN”. I want that when visitor click the link, the page should go down in the section, where it is “ASK FOR FREE TRIAL, ASK QUOTE and PLACE ORDER”. If you visit I hope you can understand then my poor english. I tried to find out how to do it but couldn’t. Could you please help me how to do it.

Thank you very much.

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

You should need to change the anchor destination ID into #pg-49-2 where those 3 elements reside in.

Go to Appearance > Customize > Header Area > Header Slider. Then scroll down until you find an option field that says “URL for your call to action button”. Just put #pg-49-2 there.

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

I applied it and it is working exactly what I wanted. Thousand thanks.

Hello there,

Great!

I’m glad to have an opportunity to assist you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

If you don’t mind, could you please give your rate and review here? We would highly appreciate it.

Have a nice day!

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Already done. with shaplaroy user name.

Hello there,

Thanks a million! That’s very mean for us.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

NICE RESPONSE. I DO YOU DO IT. I HAVE BEEN WANT TO DO IT, I WANT TO TO ADD CALL TO ACTION BUTTON TO EVERY MENU ON MY NAVIGATION MENU. I JUST SAW THIS THEN THOUGHT TO ASK.
THANKS