Call to Action on Video Header

I was wondering if it’s possible to do a call-to-action when using the video header available in the theme.

Hello there,

In order to accomplish that objective, could you please try to do the following?

1. Install and activate the Header and Footer Scripts plugin
  2. Go To Settings > Header and Footer Scripts panel
  3. Paste this code into the provided Scripts in footer box
  4. Save settings

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

That’s perfect! The only thing I would like to do besides that is add text above it and point it to the lowest row where I will have a contact form.

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Glad to know that it worked for you.

Try to change the previous code I suggested with this one. Replace the My text goes here line with your own text.

You might need to change the text color. If so, try to enter the following code into the “Scripts in header:” box.

<style>
  .text-slider h2{
    color: #fff;
  }
</style>

> … and point it to the lowest row where I will have a contact form

Replace the link target ID #primary with the element/row ID where your contact form lies under. It will look like this #pg-8-0. You can find the element ID by using the browser’s console. See this screencast https://cloudup.com/cFTDj1wGUvJ

Regards,
Kharis

You are the man! That is exactly what I needed. One last little question, is it possible to make the video header play automatically on mobile devices?

> One last little question, is it possible to make the video header play automatically on mobile devices?

Apologies, we can’t. There is limitation on mobile. That’s considered as normal.

Regards,
Kharis

Gotcha, well thank you a lot Kharis. You have been a huge help!

You’re welcome! I was glad to have an opportunity to assist you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis