Call to action in slider

Hello

How could be possible to add more than one CTA in the header slider?

My website is www.24365news.info

I would like to link there the 3 CTA that now I’m using in the footer widget

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

Could you please head on here and try to follow my reply there?

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Thank you.

It’s definetly working! :smiley:

Solved

Nice!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

I’m happy to have an opportunity to assist you.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Sydney theme here? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

I was in need to create a static page for the news service, so I was looking for something simply that once installed doesn’t need to be updated or upgraded, this theme is exactly what I need and due to this, to me, is a 5 stars+ :smiley:

Hi

I am trying to get the call to action button to simply scroll to the first piece of content on the page. I can’t seem to find a #… that does this.

www.longwednesday.com

Thanks

Hello there,

You can set the anchor target to certain element in your page from Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider > Call to action button > specify the element ID target in the field that says “URL for your call to action button”.

For the additional button you have made, you should specify it through here.

To find the element ID, please follow this screencast https://cloudup.com/iBQop1MhLan

Based on the screencast above, we should put #pg-8-0. Adjust it to your own.

I hope this reply helps.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

> I was in need to create a static page for the news service, so I was looking for something simply that once installed doesn’t need to be updated or upgraded, this theme is exactly what I need and due to this, to me, is a 5 stars+

Thanks a million. That’s very mean for us.

Warmest regards,
Kharis