Call to action button to new page

Is there a way I can get those buttons to pull up a new page?

I’m sorry, not sure I understand what you mean? You can add links to them from the Customizer.

Well that’s what I thought as well. What im having a issue with is it doesn’t seem to want to open a new page when I click. If I right click and select open new tab or window it takes me there without a issue.

Can you post a link to your website please?

growgreenseeds.com

Alright, I see the issue. Can you please go to Appearance > Editor and open up header.php? Then search for data-scroll and remove both instances.

ok, I got it thanks. Saw this other places but thought I downloaded the most updated one so idk. but glad for the help thanks!

Is there anyways to make the whole service Icon clickable. Not just the words?

Im assuming its my lack of knowledge with css. I imagine there’s some kind of css class or style I need to add to get the Font Awesome image to link like the text below it.

Actually it doesn’t have much to do with CSS. The link would need to be added from the fp-services.php file. I think we will add it in the next update too. If you want to do it until then go to that file, search for this

<span class="icon-3x">
<?php echo '<i class="fa ' . esc_html($icon) . '"></i>'; ?>
</span>

and replace with this:

<span class="icon-3x">
<a href="<?php echo esc_url($link); ?>">
<?php echo '<i class="fa ' . esc_html($icon) . '"></i>'; ?>
</a>
</span>

Be careful not to break anything :slight_smile:

Got it. ok so the icon itself is selectable now, But how about the square background and the background of the text as well. should of been more specific sorry.

So you basically want to make the whole service item clickable?

correct.

Well, this is something that we won’t be implementing in the theme so you might want to make a child theme for this. Anyway, this should do it:

<div class="feature">

Becomes:

<div class="feature">

And

</div><!--.info-->

Becomes

</div><!--.info-->
</a>

Haven’t tested this but it should work, though you might need some styling.

So I swapped over to Moesia Pro and want to do the same thing but cannot find those codes at all in the fp-services.php at all. I figured I would do the same thing there.

Yeah, the HTML/CSS is done by someone else for Intro so it’s not really structured the same as Moesia.
So:

<div class="service col-md-4 col-sm-6 col-xs-6">

Becomes

<div class="service col-md-4 col-sm-6 col-xs-6">

And:

<div class="service-desc wow fadeInUp"><?php the_content(); ?></div>

Becomes:

<div class="service-desc wow fadeInUp"><?php the_content(); ?></div>
</a>

Also:

<a href="<?php echo esc_url($link); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a>

Becomes:

<?php the_title(); ?>

You’ll lose these changes when you update the theme, but next version will include class_exists checks for the widgets so it will be very easy to overwrite any widget from a child theme.

You are amazing. Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it.