Buy Now button & Remove category name and tags

I recently downloaded the Stripe payment plugin but also with the woocommerce payment, the buy now button is either not showing up or is stuck to the add to cart button. I want to maybe put the buy now button on its own line under the quantity and add to cart button.

The second question, how can I remove the tags and category name from the single product page?

Hello,

First thanks for using our new Botiga theme!

We did a try by entering in your website URL (from the image) but seems that’s on maintenance mode. We need do a inspection in your website to provide the needed custom CSS code to fix this plugin conflict. A few lines of code should resolve the issue, but we need inspect the website code.

Thus I request sharing your website’s temporary admin login link and send it privately to me over email. You can generate the link with this plugin .

rodrigo@athemes.com

P.S.: Ensure the link expiry is set to 7 days and all admin rights are enabled.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hello,

Thank you very much for the access!

Please try adding the given custom CSS code below at Apperance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media(min-width: 1025px) {
    form.cart {
        flex-wrap: wrap;
    }

.product-gallery-summary .button {
        width: calc(100% - 175px);
    }

.botiga-quick-view-popup form.cart {
        flex-wrap: nowrap;
    }
}

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi. It didn’t work. I added the code in the customizer > additional css

Hello,

Probably that’s a cache issue. Make sure to clear your server, website and browser cache to see the new changes. I entered your website now and can see it working. Maybe you already purged all the caches, right ?

Here’s how it is looking now:

We hope this helps!

If you are satisfied with our theme and support, would be great if you leave your comment and rating in the offical WordPress Themes repository. That helps us a lot: [Botiga] Reviews | WordPress.org

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thanks its working now. With regards to the other part of my question. How can I hide the category and tags information?

https://bregade.nl/product/lijm-stick-voor-lijmpistool/
Also on this page, the code doesn’t work. Could it be because it’s a variant product?

Hello,

Also on this page, the code doesn’t work. Could it be because it’s a variant product?

Yes, you are right. Please try adding this custom CSS code:

@media (min-width: 1025px) {
    .single-product .variations_form.cart .woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart {
        flex-wrap: wrap;
    }
}

Thanks its working now. With regards to the other part of my question. How can I hide the category and tags information?

Oh right, sorry! Here’s the custom CSS code you need:

.product_meta .posted_in,
.product_meta .tagged_as {
    display: none;
}

OBS: We are adding options to hide these product metas in the next version of Botiga, so you will be able to do that without custom CSS.

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support