Buttons on Product pages

I have chosen Solid Buttons for the website which works on the main pages but in the Woo
Commerce pages they are outlined. How can i make all button the same for the entire site.

Hello there,

I visited your homepage. However I couldn’t find where project pages are. Would you help me by providing a link into it here?

Regards,
Kharis

Check this page

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing.

Try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.woocommerce #payment #place_order, .woocommerce-page #payment #place_order, .woocommerce .cart .button, .woocommerce .cart input.button, .woocommerce-cart .wc-proceed-to-checkout a.checkout-button, .woocommerce #review_form #respond .form-submit input, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce div.product form.cart .button {
      background-color: #fcd088;
      color: #333;
    }

.woocommerce #payment #place_order:hover, .woocommerce-page #payment #place_order:hover, .woocommerce .cart .button:hover, .woocommerce .cart input.button:hover, .woocommerce-cart .wc-proceed-to-checkout a.checkout-button:hover, .woocommerce #review_form #respond .form-submit input:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce div.product form.cart .button:hover {
      background-color: transparent;
      color: #fcd088;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for that. Worked perfectly.

Another question, When i “update the cart” i get the “return to shop” button but because there is only one product i want it to redirect back to the product page. How can i do that?

It really goes beyond the theme support territories. For questions about WooCommerce’s features change, I’d suggest you go to WooCommerce support channel at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis