Button not appearing in latest news widget

Dear Moderators,

As per Topic Title i am facing this issue in Sydney theme. I have tried many times by adding text for the button but no luck. Please help me out.

I hope you will take this matter in your kind consideration.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Regards
Khurram Shahzad

Hello there,

It should be instantly displaying without needing extra configuration. Please share your site link here, so I can check whether there is something special in there.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for replying.

here is the link to my site https://shuraimenterprises.com.pk

Kindly note that i have added call to action button below the latest news widget.

if you need access to my admin login then do let me know.

Regards
Khurram Shazad

It’s displaying fine to me.

Cloudup

Since your site is being cached, you’d need to flush cache whenever adding some contents. Otherwise, your web browser can’t read them.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your reply.

I have added call to action widget below latest news widget in one row because within latest news widget there is an option for button which is not appearing.

Kindly check the image below :

And i have tried numerous time to cache but no luck, I hope you got me.

Regards
Khurram Shahzad

Dear Moderator,

If you need my admin login then, kindly let me know.

Regards
Khurram Shahzad

Hello there,

I am sorry for the delay.

I inspected your latest news section with the web browser’s inspector tool. I found the below additional CSS code applied.

.widget_sydney_latest_news .roll-button {
 display: none;
}

This prevents the button from appearing. Please remove it and then flush cache before reloading your site.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for replying back, i am really new to Wordpress, can you guide me that how to remove CSS code?

Regards
Khurram Shahzad

Dear Moderator,

I did it, thank you so much, God Bless You. Kindly guide me which web browser’s inspector tool are you using?

Regards
Khurram Shahzad

Hi Khurram,

On Firefox, visit Tools menu, choose Web Developer > Inspector.

Regards,
Kharis