Button link to section not working

Hi,
New to web page building, but enjoying Moesia theme as I find out more and more through trial and error.

Can’t get past two issues presently.
Firstly, the call to action button in the welcome area, I can link to a page by inserting the URL address in the link box, but if I try linking a page widget like #services, nothing happens. Anyone able to help me please? I’ve tried various ideas like giving a widget it’s own unique ID and linking to that, but no luck so far.

Secondly, I’d like a different image in the header on different pages. I found the ‘Single pages header images’ - Moesia videoclip on the Athemes Doc site, which states I need the Types plugin. I just can’t find the plugin anywhere. Is it still available?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Dave

Hello Dave,

1. I’m not sure what is causing that, can you please provide a link to your website to let me check it?

2. Please create a new topic for your second issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Thanks for responding.

The website is under construction having imported the Moesia demo content, and I haven’t got far making changes, but I guess that’s of no interest to you. But forgive the structure and gobble-de-gook content so far.

www.shoreline-studio.co.uk

sorry about question 2 being included in this thread. I’ll create another for this.

Thanks for checking it over for me.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Please try to use #primary as that button link and see if it works as it should.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Ok, so making that change to the button link, it jumps to the home page main content.
Is that what you expected to happen?
What would I need to type in to jump to services (I’ve called that widget ‘At the Studio’) on the current ‘Front Page’ page?

Thanks
Dave

Hello Dave,

Is that what you expected to happen?

Yes, that’s what I expected to happen.

What would I need to type in to jump to services (I’ve called that widget ‘At the Studio’) on the current ‘Front Page’ page?

Try to use this link: https://shoreline-studio.co.uk/front-page#AttheStudio

Kind Regards, Roman.

That’s nailed it, many thanks Roman.
I see now how that link is formulated, so I’ll be able to modify it as required for future changes I make to the site. Great to know.

All the best,
Dave

Great! You are welcome Dave :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.