Bulletin points for every created page

How do I remove the bulletin points? When I create a new page for the menu, when I go to that page before any content, under the title of the page are 4 deep black bulletin points. Even when adding content to the page, the bulletin points are not there to remove, they only show up when going to the actual page.

How do I go about removing these?

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear you’re getting such this issue. I’ll try to help – maybe there’s CSS code solution or something I can suggest to address this. But I need to inspect it directly here. Please share a link to that page.

Regards,
Kharis

I appreciate your offer to help. Turns out, it was actually a plug-in called kiwi, and those bulletins were actually social media share icons. Not quite sure why they show up as bulletins on my computer, but they show up as social media icons on my phone and tablet. theres an option to turn them off completely, or move them to the bottom of a post, which is what I did. so hopefully everyone else on computers sees them as the icons on the bottom of each post, instead of as bulletin points :slight_smile:

Do you have a link of the download page to that plugin? Let me try it on my test site.

Regards,
Kharis

no in your wordpress dashboard just go to plugins and search for kiwi. That’s how i got it

Hello there,

Kiwi social buttons are displaying fine on my test site. Please try deactivate it and re-install the fresh one. See if it helps.

Regards,
Kharis