Bug in Slider

Hey there, I am using for the start page the full screen slider as you can see in http://marktdreizehn.de/

For some reason the slider runs into a bug. After one time the 5 pictures a run through, the slider technique breaks down and the images flips faster. Every second image flips normal, the following one then very fast. You have to see it, it is a bit hard to explain.

Can someone help me with this?

Don’t hesitate to ask if there are some questions…

Thank you in advance,
Vince

Hello Vince,

Can you please switch back to parent theme and see if it happens there?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman, you’ve right.

With the parent theme we have not this flip after the 5th image. Sorry for that. It is not your error or a bug. Can you please help me investigating this ‘custom’ error? Or have you at least a hint where to search for? E.g. a java script error or some missing js / css scripts in my child folder?

With kind regards,
Vince

Hello Vince,

Looks like your issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

as Codeable didn’t help me I’ve can you PLEASE at least respond me one more question: Can you please say me which file is affected / responsible for the full screen slider as you can see in http://marktdreizehn.de.

I don’t want more help, just the file i can research for errors…

TY for your information again,

Vince

Hello Vince,

Can you please try to remove display: block !important; from the following CSS rule in child theme stylesheet?

.slides-container .slide-item {
    display: block !important;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-position: center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Oh man Roman,

you’re my GOD, you’remy HERO. Roman for PRESIDENT!

TY very much, this was the solution!!!

User experience and satisfaction at its highest level!

Good, that I have choosen athemes! I will recommend you whenever I can!

Kind regards from Stuttgart,
Vincent :oX

Wow, Vince, you are welcome! :slight_smile:

I’m glad that it helped you!

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback for Sydney theme on WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

I did so…

TY again, Roman!

Vince

Great, thank you very much Vince!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.