Bug in Change Font Color?

Hey Guys,

I need your support. Is there a problem in Customizing Colors? I am unable to change ‘Header Text’ color. I mean on the About Us page the words ‘ABOUT US’ should appear in my custom color.

Site Default: #ffffff
My Custom Change: #d65050

Please help.

Hey,

The header text color option changes the color of the text that sits on top of your header image. And it works fine. Post a link to your page please, I assume you’re trying to change a different element.

Thanks a ton for prompt response; I missed it earlier.

I am working on a local implementation and hence unable to share site link. But let me further explain -

1. By default, Perth takes #2b3c4d for all h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and
    h6. I wish to change color of all titles to #d65050.
  2. In Customize, I visit Color, and change Site Title, Site Description and Header Text and Body Text.
  3. I am using a logo and hence Site Title, Site Description changes do not matter to me.
  4. I am able to change my Body Text.
  5. However there is no effect of custom Header Text color on h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6.
  6. I am also unable to tweak Font name/style/sets and Font Family to preferred style.

Any suggestion?

5) However there is no effect of custom Header Text color on h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6.

Yeah, as I said before header text =/= headings (h1,h2 etc.) colors. There is no option in the theme to change the heading colors, so you’ll have to add some custom CSS in a custom CSS plugin:

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 { color: #d65050; }

Don’t know about the fonts, make sure you have another look at the documentation video that shows how to do it.

Thanks for your quick response. I did realize that there was a miscommunication from my end at the first instance :).

Sorry for bothering once again… I use a child theme; in which file should I add the code? Also, where exactly should it go?

For Font type - I will read the tutorial once again. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey @VLad… This trick worked… I could change the color…

Thanks for being patient with me and of course the wonderful theme!

Cheers
Ami