Breadcrumbs size & searchbar on mobiles

Hello world :slight_smile:

First of all: congratulations on designing such a wonderful e-commerce theme ! I did not yet encounter anything quite like it ! And many thanks for making it available for free ! :smile:

I have been fiddling with the CSS to make it optimal for my use, but haven’t found a solution to the questions below yet:

1. I succeeded in enlarging the size of the breadcrumbs & changing their colour, but I cannot seem to find out how I would do the same for the ‘delimiter’ ( a slash / , in my case) and the product currently being viewed. Please look at this screenshot:

2. Is it possible to add a ‘searchbar’ on a page / on every page on top on the mobile version ? I would like my visitors (and future customers :wink:) to be able to search easily instead of having to navigate through the categories.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond !

And please, keep up the good work :blush:

Hello,

1. Try to use the following CSS code instead of what you use now. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.
.woocommerce-breadcrumb {
    font-size: 18px;
}
  1. I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it without coding, unfortunately. But you can easily add a search widget in your footer.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman and thank you for your answers. Truly appreciated !

1. I actually had that code already in my additional CSS and this provided me with the result in the screenshot in my original post. I am now looking for a way to enlarge & colour the " / " and the “Assist CE Salt Yellow”. I cannot figure out how to do that.

2. I understand. I guess a footer will have to do then :slight_smile:

Thanks again !

Hello,

I tested that code on my local TheShop install, it enlarges slashes as well.

I suppose that you have this code (and not what I suggested above):

.woocommerce-breadcrumb a {
    font-size: 18px;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

You were absolutely right ! I misread that snippet. Sorry Roman, and thanks a lot ! Truly appreciated !

:grin:

That’s okay, you are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.