Box on one page I cant get rid of

Hi there!
I am trying to add a new project to my web (I haven’t updated it in ages), I have succesfully added the link to the homepage gallery but the page of that item is not doing what I want!

my page: www.missreckoner.com
the page im having trouble with: https://missreckoner.com/womens-day/

There is a “BOX” around it all and a “search” box that I dont know how to remove. I’d like it to look as the other projects on my webpage. I’ve trying deleting all text and code and the box still shows… Im using the page builder to add rows and widgets (because I dont know code T.T)
Does anyone know what I can do? Maybe I can duplicate one of the other pages and adapt it?
Thank you so much

Hello there,

Try enabling Full width template. To remove the surrounded double lines, add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.page .hentry {
      border: none;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharisblank,
thank you so much for your reply, but it does not work :frowning: you can check the result in the second link. It removes the side bars but not the search box of the top title…

Hello there,

I checked your page and the page template hasn’t yet changed. Edit your page and see the page attributes options.

Regards,
Kharis

True! I’ve done it know, the search box went away yay!! but still the upper and bottom lines and that mini title.
Thank you so much for your help again kharisblank

Great!

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.page-template-page_fullwidth .entry-header,
    .page-template-page_fullwidth .entry-footer {
      display: none;
    }

.page-template-page_fullwidth .panel-grid {
    }

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

It worked!!! awesome!! its a bit low, I need it to stick a bit to the top :smiley:

I don’t understand why we’re having to add all that code, when I did the oher pages I don’t remember having to do all of this…

Thank you Kharis

This code only applies on Full Width page template.

.page-template-page_fullwidth .entry-header,
    .page-template-page_fullwidth .entry-footer {
    }

.page-template-page_fullwidth .panel-grid {
    }

If you want it on other regular pages, use:

.page .entry-header,
    .page .entry-footer {
    }

.page .panel-grid {
    }

Or

.entry-header,
    .entry-footer {
    }

.panel-grid {
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi again!
I’ve tried all of those with a new page I’ve created (Im going to be adding a lot of new pages for new illustrations) but again the same problem! Here is the link:
https://missreckoner.com/the-royal-flash/

Again the lines, weird placing, unwanted search box… I’ve tried the codes you gave me but none of them seem to be working now.

Why is it that the work for the “women’s day” page but not for this one?

Thank you again

Hello there,

Try this code:

.page .entry-header,
    .page .entry-footer {
    }

.page .panel-grid {
    }

.page #secondary {
    }

Flush cache (if any) before reloading your site. Otherwise it forces the web browser to load older version of your site.

Regards,
Kharis