Bouncing blue/purpose dots

None of my pages will display. Instead, two bouncing dots appear. I had attempted to import a second demo template from the Sydney Pro theme before this started occurring. I want to restore the the site to its status before I attempted to import the demo content.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into troubles. I am hapy to help out.

Can you share a link to your website here, so I can do direct inspection to find the cause?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Same issue here, I’d appreciate any advice.

Thanks. I was able to resolve the bouncing dots issue by clearing the cache in my browser. However, the home page has been reset to what I assume is part of the imported demo content. My pages are displaying the menu and footer of the imported demo. Would like to restore to what I originally had prior to the import.

Here’s a link to the site: https://citroh.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=page

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Kevin

I was able to get past the bouncing dots by clearing the cache in my browser, but still need to restore the site to its pre-import condition.

Hi,

Try this plugin, that will help you on getting the fresh installation of your WordPress back. Please note that you’ll lose all pages and posts as well as theme’s settings. So please be careful and ensure you know what will be doing.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks. I don’t want to start fresh. I had started out with a good demo. I just want to remove the recent demo import(s). How can I most easily restore the status quo as of the point before importing the demo? Were you able to access the site?

Best.
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

You can restore the customizer settings with the help of this plugin.

For pages and posts added during demo import, you can indentify them from Posts and Pages menu from dashboard and remove them manually.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support