Body text displayed with heading font

I have Lato:400,400i,700&subset=latin-ext for body font and Noto+Sans:400,400i,700&subset=latin-ext for headings.

In the services section it is displayed correctly in the main page, however, the text in pages I crate (I use the pre format “paragraph” for body text) is shown everything with the heading font.

What can be happening here?
Thanks.

Hello @jairgs,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

http://signiumsolutions.com/servicios/plataformas-digitales/

There you go, home page has the services section with fonts shown correctly headings/body.

Thanks a lot.

Hello @jairgs, thank you for the link.

I have just checked your website and these fonts seem to be the same. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear @Roman, thanks for your reply.
Here are 2 screenshots of the texts, one is from the services page of the Sydney theme block, the other one is from a default page, not part of the Sydney integration, I created and am using to describe in detail my services. The default page does not show different fonts for headings and body, you can see this in the letter “C” which is almost closed in one font and open in the other.

Thank you very much
Jair G

Default page
Sydeny services

Hi again @Roman,
I figured out that the text being shown on the pages was not in either font I defined in the customization tool of Sydney.

I added the following lines in the custom CSS at the bottom of the customization tool:

body{
font-family: ‘Lato’, sans-serif;
}
h1{
font-family: ‘Noto Sans’, sans-serif;
}
h2{
}
h3{
}
h4{
}
h5{
}
h6{
}

This solved it for me. However, I am planning to buy the Pro Version of Sydney and I need to know why the fonts are not shown properly with the default code. Is this intentional? Did I make a mistake? I’d like to know if I will be able to use the pro version properly before buying.

Thanks a lot.
JairG

Hello @jairgs,

I’m not sure why it happened.

Did you watch this video?

Kind Regards, Roman.