Blurry Logo Tried Everything

I have searched and tried everything, but my logo remains blurry. This is so frustrating because everything is finally how I want it but the crappy logo messes it all up. How do I fix it?? I will have to switch themes if I can’t get it fixed.

Thank you.

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-branding a {
  float: left;
}

.site-branding a img {
  width: auto;
}

and see if it resolves the problem.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, but it does not fix the problem. It moves the logo to the left, which I do not want.

I’d like to add, the logo is pixelated not exactly blurry.
I’d also would like to close the gap between the logo and menu bar, it makes the header/menu space to wide.

Hello there,

Do you have a link to your site to share here? So I can inspect what’s causing that blurry issue.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, of course. wellbeingblue.com

On both desktop and mobile, the lettering of my logo isn’t clear like the lettering within the website itself.

Hi I have de same pb with Astrid template and the size is too small with a logo higher than long. Thanks
Valérie

Well-Being-Blue-2

Your image seems to be surrounded with empty spaces. I think it can be more enlarged without any empty spaces. Edit it with an image editor program like Photoshop and re-upload it. See it makes any difference.

Regards,
Kharis

Do you have a link to your site to share here? So I can have a closer look.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,
www.broadhurstagency.com
I have optimized the space around it as much as possible and it’s not the same problem as for “Well-Being Blue”. My file has the dimensions 200x80px.
Tks Valérie

Hello there,

Could you please share me the original image file (before upload) to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com? And let me try it on my system.

Regards,
Kharis