Blurry Logo on menu bar

Hello,

I have an issue about the logo, it looks blurry on the menu bar. It’s also true on mobile. the size of the image is 1000x351 pixels and it’s PNG.

Link : https://ecotech-geneve.ch/

Could you help me to solve this issue.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Seb

Hello Seb,

Can you please deactivate the Jetpack plugin and leave here a note?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your answer. You think Jetpack is the problem ? The logo was already blurry before the installation of this pluggin :wink:

Seb

Seb, Jetpack Image CDN feature is replacing your images, that’s why I wanted to check the logo without it enabled. You didn’t deactivate it, as far as I can see.

You can check this topic, it should help you to enlarge logo size:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your answer. I’ve tried your code but now it’s too big… And if I reduce the logo manually (with photoshop) it’s too small (100px height) and so it’s blurry again.

If you analize the demo logo of Talon pro, it’s also burry !

My logo was already blurry before the installation of jetpack. The pluggin (jetcpack) is desactivated.

Seb :slight_smile:

Hello Seb,

I’ve just checked your website once again and your logo looks good to me. Only the text seems blurry because it’s too little (that’s why I suggested to enlarge logo). Can you please provide a screenshot to illustrate the blur? Also you can make sure that you did not zoom the website in browser.

Kind Regards, Roman.