Blurred logo

My Logo in the ‘Sydney’ theme appears fine on my mobile, but seems blurred on the desktop view. Changing the originally imported logo between PNG and TIF (much smaller files) didn’t seem to have any effect. Also changing between small (200 x 96 pixels), medium (400 x 191 pixels) and large (800 x 382 pixels) versions of the logo didn’t seem to change anything either. My site is live at: edalics.com

Hello @gerryb,

You can try to make your logo larger using the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#masthead .site-logo {
    max-height: 150px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

Thank you for the CSS code to change teh size of my logo. I tried using it at 150px and several other sizes but still the Logo seems blurred in the desktop view. For the best quality result should I have started with the largest possible logo (800 x 382 pixel) that I have in .png format or with one closest to the size used on the website. For some reason there seems to be much less blurring when I view my site on an android mobile.

Hello @gerryb,

First, please check this link:

You can try this CSS code:

.site-logo {
    image-rendering: optimizequality;
}

Also you can try to upload logo that will match max-height (so there will be no scaling).

By default it’s 100px, 150px if you use the code that I provided above.

Kind Regards, Roman.