Blue line around row using Sydney Pro

I have this blue line that surrounds the content of my last row on my welcome page and I would like to remove it, but I can’t see how to remove it. Here is a link to my site www.gittens.info.

Hello Cliff,

Please try to do the following. Go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeColorsFooter → change Footer widget area background → click Save & Publish button.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

I tried the suggestion that you made but it was not successful in removing the blue line. During the process I did notice page behavior which may help in finding the problem.

When I start at my home/welcome page and use the “Click to Scroll” button and then scroll down the page the blue line appears. If I click anywhere outside the Subscribe to Our Newsletter area the blue line disappears. If I again click inside the Subscribe to Our Newsletter area the blue line reappears.

If I refresh the page by clicking Welcome on the navigation bar and then simply scroll down the page the blue line does not appear, nor does the blue line appear if I click anywhere else on the page.

I am using the Crelly Slider on my home/welcome page. The blue line only appears on the home/welcome page.

I turned off the Crelly Slider and the Blue line does not appear. I turned back on the Crelly Slider and the blue line acts as described above.

Appears to be a Crelly Slider issue caused when using the “Click to Scroll” button.

Is it fixable?

Regards,

Cliff G.

Hello Cliff,

I still don’t see that blue line. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

Here is a link to the screen capture which shows the Blue Line.

https://gittens.info/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blue-line.jpg

Hope this link works.

Regards,

Cliff G.

Hello Cliff,

I have just checked your website in Chrome and Firefox. I noticed that issue only in Chrome, but I’m not sure what exactly is causing it. I’ll ask our Developer, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

I use the Vivaldi browser and the blue line obviously shows up in it. Thank you for your help and we will see what the Developer has to say as you noted.

Regards,

Cliff G.

Hi,

Chrome (and others) add an outline when you focus on an element. We’re not disabling it in the theme as some people might like it.
You can go to Customize > Additional CSS and add this:

:focus {
    outline: 0;
}

Roman and Vlad,

Thank you for your help.

Problem Resolved!

Regards,

Cliff G.

You are welcome Cliff! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.