Blog Titles

Is it just me or is this something in the theme? My blog page looks great but when you click on one to read it, the title gets very tiny under the picture. I would love to change that and is there a way to take off the Posted on line?

Here is an example of what I am talking about:

http://www.9xgrowth.com/the-key-to-everything

Hello,

1. It looks like you have modified the stylesheet, you have font-size: 10px; on 820th line of style.css. By default there is font-size: 28px;, please try to change it back.

2. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to hide (not remove) that line in single posts.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body.single-post div.entry-meta {
    display: none;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I will try this. I however did not modify the css! I try to stay out of the code!!!

Awesome!!! Both of those worked. Thanks so much Roman! That saved me hours of hunting!!

One other question…on the blog page where they all show…is there a way to hide the posted on date there?

Hello, please try to use this CSS code instead of previous:

body.single-post div.entry-meta,
body.blog div#primary span.posted-on {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

PERFECT! Works great!! Thanks again, you are the best!!

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Can you help me with one other thing?

The menu in the footer is dark text but background is dark too. It is using the same menu as the top (Primary Menu) So if I changed the color then it would be too light for the top! I created a footer menu but can seem to find where to set the text color.

Is there a way to make each header have different color text?

Hello,

Please try to use this CSS code:

#sidebar-footer .widget a {
    color: #EBEEF1;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.