Blog Title Font Color (not able to change)

Hello, I did search this question with no luck for my issue.

In Appearance > Customize, there is no way to adjust the font colors for my blog page (and submenu pages), nor the title for individual blog posts.

My site: arunaheather.com

My primary color is: #077596 (turquoise)
My body text color is: #263246 (dark blue)

1. My individual blog post titles are showing grey/black (I have NOT chosen this color anywhere in customizations!). I want individual blog post titles to be dark blue: #263246 and the size is currently fine.

2. My blog page, as well as sub-menu category blog pages, the titles are currently showing: turquoise primary color, and then when I hover to select, they show that grey/black again. I want them all to show dark blue: #263246, and then when I hover to show the turquoise primary color: #263246. I also want these titles to be smaller (maybe 25px).

I tried this (which I found from another post):

.blog .title-post a {
color: #263246 !important;
font-size: 25px !important;
}

But it only changed the titles of my blog page, not the sub-menu category pages, nor the title of my individual blog posts.

Can someone help?

Thank You!

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Try this CSS code:

.title-post.entry-title,
    .title-post.entry-title a {
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank You so much Kharis! Code is like magic to me.

Your code produced most of where I want to be, and I am very happy with that.

But is there a way to keep the original functionality, so the title color changes when hovering over clickable titles (like to open a blog post)?
I would love for clickable titles to change from #263246 (dark blue) to #077596 (turquoise blue) when hovering over.

You’re welcome!

Try this code:

.title-post.entry-title,
    .title-post.entry-title a {
    }

.title-post.entry-title a:hover {
      color: #077596 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

You’re a Star! Thank You… so happy

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support