Blog The preview could not be loaded

Hi,

I am trying to add a blog page using Elementor.
I have created the menu link to the default setup ‘My blog’ page but upon clicking it it just reloads the homepage.
When i click ‘view’ in wordpress pages list it also loads the homepage.
When i click ‘edit with elementor’ i get ‘preview could not be loaded. We’re sorry ~’
I have worked my way through the Elementor ‘learn more’ linked page that appears on the error meassage mentioned above but the problem persists.
I have uninstalled/reinstalled the theme and checked settings in the ‘reading’ and ‘permalink’ pages and am now at a bit of a loss as what to try next, would anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Jason

Hi Jason,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

I need more information to find out the source of the problem.

Do all your pages redirect to homepage?

Please take a screenshot of your Settings > Reading and share it in your reply to this topic.

Meanwhile, please try going to Settings > Permalinks and just hit the save button to flush the permalink structure on your site. And run your test to confirm whether it resolves the issue or not.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your reply.

I have noodled around in the site and appear to have fixed the problem.

Thanks.

Jason

Grat!

Glad to hear that you found the solution. Thank you for letting us know.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support