Blog, sidebar, settings

Hello,

All my pages have “default” settings, including home page. No troubles. But I cannot set up a sidebar for a blog as other pages change from full witdh to with sidebar. I only want sakura.org.pl/blog/
with sidebar. Single blog post without sidebar.

Blazej

Hello Blazej,

You can try to select another blog layout and check the Full width single posts? checkbox in the Customize → Blog options section.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Wait, Sydney Pro demo as I can see is without a sidebar. For sure looks like to me that the main page of your demo theme is without a sidebar, however Sydney Pro blog is with a sidebar… And I just want something like that :slight_smile: I can also set up my blog without a sidebar but there’s only 1 option and it doesn’t look good.

The point is that if I can set up my blog with a sidebar, the sidebar appears in all pages, including home page.

Okay Blazej,

I would be glad to help you, but I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, unfortunately. Can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,

Finally I set up main Blog page as masonry (grid style) and it doesn’t look bad. So it’s OK. https://www.sakura.org.pl/blog/
Need some little changes but is OK.
When it comes to single post… Not perfect. As can’t set up a sidebar. I mean I can but then all my pages are with a sidebar and I want only a single blog post with a sidebar.
https://www.sakura.org.pl/swieto-wiosny/
For example this post. Now without a sidebar. Not perfect.
Sydney Pro demo blog single post is with a sidebar (picture). But other pages are without a sidebar.

If cannot change no problem. Just I would like to know how you did it? :slight_smile:

Blazej

OK the problem is solved :slight_smile: All pages should be set up as ELEMENTOR FULL WIDTH, except blog pages.
Just I gave up before elementor full width as there was some sort of conflict with other elements on my page but now seems to be everything OK.

Sorry for troubles

Blazej

That’s okay, you are welcome Blazej!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support