Blog Posts not appearing

I am new to Sydney, but have been very careful in setting things up.

1. The Front Page is set to “static”.

2. The “Posts page” is set up properly with a link from the home page menu as well as down the home page under “Latest News” set to “Masonry Grid”. An excerpt of a test blog appears on the “home page”, however when you click the link the page is blank.

Also, when I click PREVIEW CHANGES from the Post page’s editor window, the page is also blank? Despite having content.

Any suggestions?

Thank you, I’ve double checked everything.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

To fix the issue, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.blog .page-wrap{
  padding-top: 83px !important;
  padding-bottom: 83px !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Installed Simple Custom, installed, updated, updated
the BLOG section and nothing happened, made no difference.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/MjRxXVXg9Brxpx4Y15ct7VkBggVZK61EEq2fpBa0-nE?feat=directlink

Have I done anything wrong here? Any suggestions.

Follow up, I tried again with a different CSS pluggin and it worked…all set, Many thanks!

Peter

I have the same problem and I tried to apply the CSS code with three different CSS plugins. What have I done wrong?

I hope you can help me

Regards,
Sisse

I have the same problem and I tried to apply the CSS code with three different CSS plugins. What have I done wrong? I´m using Theme: GreatMag

I hope you can help me

Regards,
Sisse

Hello @sissekroell,

Could you please share your site URL here, so I can have a closer look?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Because you’re running the GreatMag theme which has separate support channel in here, please report your query with some extra details in there. By doing so, you’ll help us maintain our support forum well-archived and easier to read for other users.

Regards,
Kharis