Blog post title appearing twice

Hello,

I am experiencing problems with my Blog posts. Titles on the blog page as well as in the widget “Latest News” appear twice - once in title and then at the beginning of the tiny bit of visible article (before Read More). If you click on the blog post, on the blog post page everything is normal.

I am using Blog Designer plugin. But even without this plugin it appears the wrong way. The 2 title problem occurs even in the “Latest News” widget (that has nothing to do with the plugin). My website is in 2 languages. The probleme with two titles concerns both languages.

I have the latest version of the theme as well as wordpress.

It does not look very professional… Can you please help?

Thank you very much

Hello @kamciao,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

thanks a lot for your quick answer!

the website is: allinfactory.com

thank you

Kamila

Hello Kamila, thank you for the link.

Can you please try to deactivate all your plugins except recommended for Sydney and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Ok I will try.

You mean desactiving all plugins that say:
This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress?

Thanks

Best regards

Kamila

Hello Roman,

I desactivated all plugins that were not tasted with the version of Wordpress I have and still the double title appears…

What else can I try?

Thank you

Kamila

Kamila, I meant all plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin (these two plugins are recommended for Sydney theme). Please try to deactivate all plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, I tried and desactivated everything, problem persists. On both blog posts page and widget Latest News.

Okay Kamila,

Please try to reinstall the Sydney theme and WordPress (there is a button in Dashboard → Updates for WordPress reinstalling). But please make a full site backup first (files and database).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman, I reinstalled it and problem still persists :frowning:

Hello Kamila,

It looks like your issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.