Blog Pagination

I’m using Airi and and creating numerous blog posts. The main blog index page is showing the blog articles, but it’s not paginating them.

I’ll soon have close to 100 blog articles, and would like to paginate 10 or so articles per page. Is there a way to do this without having to show all blog articles?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

From your website’s dashboard (/wp-admin), go to the Settings menu > Reading; and set a number on the Blog pages show at most option.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello, Kharis.

At the moment, I have Blog pages show at most set to 11.

However, I have 12 articles in total and the /blog/ section is showing all 12. So basically, the theme seems to ignore that setting, and simply show all posts.

Additionally, the CSS/styling “falls off” on the posts greater than Blog pages show at most. In other words, I have told WP to show 11 posts per page, and the 12th post has its READ MORE and date styling lost. (image attached)

I’ve played with the number a bit. If it set Blog pages show at most to 5, then the first 5 look good, and the remaining 7 do not.

I probably should have asked this question first - but is the blog section in Airi and infinity scroll? (fetch() or AJAX request of N articles as user scrolls?)

If so then this isn’t a bug, but a feature :slight_smile:

FYI - found a workaround to the issue. Simply turning off infinity scroll.

1 Like

Hi,

Glad to hear that you got the solution by yourself.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support