Blog Page Title Text

I want to add a title to my blog based page similar to the h1 HTML elements that precede most of the Sydney elements. This would allow me to say something like “NEWS” at the top. However, it seems as if any content I create on the blog assigned page gets whipped out. Is they any way of having a title line and perhaps additional descriptive text so that my pages will be consistent, all having a title text at the top of the page.

Hello,

Here is simple CSS way:

And here is not so simple PHP/HTML way (in case you want to wrap title into heading tag for SEO):

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the quick response, the CSS method works although it is not giving me the uniform look that I want with the other pages. For example, I want to have a consistent title to each of my pages similar to the following HTML for a page header:

<h3 class=“widget-title” style=“color: rgb(68, 63, 63);”>News</h3> ::after

This gives me an H3 title as well as an underline below it.

Is something like this achievable, which in to replace the ::before for the Blog page with an HTML element.

Without this capability, I have basically the text ‘News’ without any styling or underline.

Something like the following does not work:

body.blog div#primary::before {
    content: 'News’;
    text-align: center;
    margin-bottom: 50px;
    position: relative;
    font-weight: 600;
    line-height: normal;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
}

Hello,

In this case I think that you should try the second way, just don’t attach ::after, it should be done automatically by CSS rules that are already present in stylesheet.

Kind Regards, Roman.