Blog Page not displaying widgets or as designed

I’ve edited the blog page using Sydney Theme widgets

However when I go to my page, it only displays the blog itself, and am wondering how to fix this.

I’ve reviewed the documentation and other posts and would appreciate any insights :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Hello,

You can’t edit the blog page that way, unfortunately. Basically blog page should be an empty page that just sets your blog address. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
You do can edit blog template, but that requires PHP coding.

Thank you for clarifying… If I wanted to revert back to the original Sydney Blog page template, how would I do that without reimporting all the demo content?

You are welcome :slight_smile:

If I wanted to revert back to the original Sydney Blog page template, how would I do that without reimporting all the demo content?

As you mentioned in your first post, blog page will display only blog posts, even if you add some widgets. So you don’t have to revert anything, but you can remove those widgets and click Revert to Editor on the right side (you can also see it on screenshot above).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman… When I first downloaded the sydney demo pages and templates, by default, there was a search bar, categories and most recent blogs… How do I get that back?

I’ve reverted back, and it still looks the same (which is good that nothing broke haha), but still would like to get the blog page functionality back.

Thoughts?

When I first downloaded the sydney demo pages and templates, by default, there was a search bar, categories and most recent blogs… How do I get that back?

Please create a new topic for this issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you. I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion, hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.