Blog Page Header and Menu Problem

Hi there,
I love your theme and was able to solve many problems searching this forum. One Problem I am not able to fix.
On my blog page the headlines of each post roll below the menu when I scroll down the page. I think I need more space between the headline and the menu. Can you help?

Link to the Blog Page: https://www.sponsoryzed.de/blog/

Thanks so much in advance,

Simon

Hello there,

Please try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .blog .page-wrap {
        padding-top: 160px;
      }  
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Kharis. You solved my problem!

What if other pages are also overlaying the body and header? how would the code be adapted if I have “contact” and “portfolio” pages? Thanks.

You can use page ID class selector. For example:

.page-id-123 .page-wrap {
      }
    }

For multiple pages, you’ll have something like this:

.page-id-123 .page-wrap,
      .page-id-456 .page-wrap {
      }
    } 

You can find the page ID when editing it. In the web browser’s address bar, you’ll see a number in the URL address that usually looks like this: yoursite.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2&action=edit

Or you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/reveal-ids-for-wp-admin-25/

Regards,
Kharis

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you as well. Yes I have further questions. May I ask them here or open a new forum message? it´s about the video on the background of a page that is not the home page, not playing at all. I just see the youtube thumnail, but it doesn´t playback.
Thanks.

Hello there,

Please tell me the procedure you took to create it, so I can easily re-create it on my test site. Or, share share a link to that page, so I can have a direct look.

Regards,
Kharis