Blog archives + Blog post

Dear support,

I have the Airi business 2 theme installed on my wordpress. At the beginning I had the good layout for the News page (the Blog page from this template).

I don’t understand why I don’t have anymore the sidebar beside the main content. This sidebar is now below the main content (here is my blog list). And the main content seems to be left-aligned instead of centered.

I tried to compare it with my old local version, I checked which layout was used from the Customize panel, etc. … but i couldn’t handle it.

Do you have any suggestions?
Much appreciated

Kind regards,

Laurène

Hi Laurène,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve run into an issue. I am happy to help out.

As checked with my web browser’s inspector tool, seems likely the blog layout markup has changed and yours is a bit different compared to the default one.

Did you do some changes in the main theme’s files?

Can I request you to try reinstalling the theme? Let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I’ve only edited some css through the Customizing css panel, never edit directly the files. But it looks like since I tried things with Elementor editor, the layout got fucked up.

And yes you’re right, while I’m inspecting i don’t have anymore the <div class="container"><div class="row"> to well centered the content…

Can I re-install the theme without losing my custom css and all templates I’ve made with elementor (and really different from Airi) The best would be to update only the blog template (smtp possible?)…

Thanks a lot!
Have a nice day/evening =)

Hi,

All elementor settings and custom CSS code added to Additional CSS under the Appearance menu > Customize will remain there after reinstalling the theme.

If you’re unsure, you may want try a full backup first.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I’ve successfully done the backup (with All-in-one is super easy) and uploaded the new theme, installed it but it looks like it didn’t change anything on the Blog template…
Capture d’écran, le 2021-04-29 à 21.23.26

I also tried many times to changes the Template settings:

Is there is no way to change directly the markup of the Posts page? To get back to your Airi version. Because this is especially this one I cannot recovered

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:
Kind regards,

Laurène

Hi Laurène,

Did you switch to other theme and delete the current Airi theme before uploading?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hey Kharis,

I’ve done now this missing step, but still… nothing changed on my blog template.
On the other hand, when I switched to the default Wordpress theme twenty twenty one, yeah blog post template was different in that case =\

Hi Laurène,

Can you share the screenshot to your blog layout setting, that is located under the Appearance menu > Customize > Blog > Index&archives.

Does it look like this?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes, exactly! And I’ve tried all others parameters to try to fix it …

Hi,

Seems likely I need to inspect it directly from the code level in your website. Please grant me an access to your website’s admin by sending me a temporary admin login link securely over direct message.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Could it help you to get the access to the admin dashboard?
Hopefully it’s not a big deal =\ :expressionless:

Greetings,
Laurène

Hi Laurène,

Sure, it helps.

Is there any trouble when using the plugin? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Well, the blog is still weird yes… I didn’t really get if you could see what was the problem through the admin panel?

Thanks in advance,

Laurène

Hi Laurène,

I am sorry, I didn’t get you. Could you elaborate it?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

kharisblank

10d

Hi,

Seems likely I need to inspect it directly from the code level in your website. Please grant me an access to your website’s admin by sending me a temporary admin login link securely over direct message.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I copy/paste your previous message where we were talking about the Blog template. I’m wondering if you could have find any problem when you inspect directly the code level through admin panel (as you mentioned)?

Thanks you

Laurène