Black line showing above rows on front page

Hi
New problem I am having is their are black lines showing above each row on the front page and have no idea where to look in css to fix …

This is happening on both a live site and on xampp site .New Life site

showing in the picture here as well black line -above widgets

Hi,

I can’t see any black line above Rows, can you please let me know in which browser that appears for you and also if you can, please post a screenshot.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry about that here is the screen shot black line showing between widgets

Hi,

Sorry, the screenshot isn’t showing inside your posts, so a link would be better, also, please let me know in which browser have you tried, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi. I have a problem like this post, but I don’t see the black lines between sections. This is the link http://kefa.ec

Best Regards,

Jose

Hi Jose,

Can you please clarify what is the problem on your site?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi. I see in the demo that there is a long black line above each section (About Us, Services, Our Facts, etc), that line separates each section from another. In my page, there is no line above each section, and I don’t know why.

I hope I have been clearer. Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Jose

Hi,

The line isn’t showing on your site, because you have all the widgets in a single panel-grid class, panel-grid class have the border bottom set ( the black line ), but on your site it seems all is set inside in a single row, but you must add the widgets in separate rows in Page Builder, so then you will have the black line under every panel-grid ( row ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks a lot Csaba!! that was the solution!!!

Best Regards!!

Jose

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi again

I have fixed the problem on the front for the large screens now they are still showing on the phone and tablet only in the portrait view … is there a way to fix this ???

black lines on front in portrait view on tablet and phone

Hi @Debbie Wells,

How I see the lines on mobile are caused, because you have a few empty Site Origin Image widgets in Page Builder, please try to remove them.

Best regards,
Csaba

Hi again I have taken out the blank widgets and the black lines still show only on the tablet portrait and the phone portrait …

Any other ideas to fix this may be with CSS???

Thank you for any help you can give

Debbie

Hi,

You still have 2 empty image widgets, if you are sure you removed them, then, please clear your cache and check how it works then.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi again

I tried what you said and still the black lines are showing I have put in the css to turn off the border to the widgets yet sill no change.

Hi,

Ok, now I see the black lines have disappeared, but you still have the missing images there, but if you can’t see where you have added them / can’t remove, then, please use this Custom CSS to hide them from your site:

#panel-2-0-0-0 {
    display: none !important;
}

#panel-2-1-0-0 {
}

#panel-2-1-2-0 {
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba