Bistro theme, customizer menù problem

Hi dears, from 2 weeks I can’t see the preview when I enter in Theme Customizer menù.
I use Bistro Theme, the food version of Sydney theme, and in other my website it works fine.
When I select Customizer, the menù appears on the left but on the right side it’s requested the wordpress access.
I try inserting my data login access but it doesn’t work and it asks me again the login.

Please could you help me.

Thanks, best regards

Hi Team, my website is www.saporilandia.it. I use OVH hosting and work with wordpress. I use Bistro Theme, that works fine on another my website.
In this I’ve 2 problems:
1- I can’t manage the Customizer or better I can’t view the preview of the thene on the right. An error appears: time session ended, login agaia. I use the wordpresso access but it doesn’t work.
2- The menù icon disappears on Mobile version. Also the “X” button, used to close images, disappears.

Can you help me, they are 2 big problem that I should resolve before lunch the new website.

Thanks, best regards

Luca

Hi, please could you give me a solution?

Thanks, best regards

Hi Saporilandia,

Apologies for this late reply.

Regarding to your issue in above about the customizer, can you try to:

1. re-save the permalink
  2. uninstall one-by-one any plugins that didn’t required by the theme, just to make sure if this issue is caused by the plugin. I noticed there are javascript error occured from Jetpack contact-info plugin when I visiting your site

Then for the menu button/icon, please check the font-awesome font in sydney > fonts directory. You should see 5 fonts in those directory http://prntscr.com/afpksy

Regards,
Awan

Hi Awan, I follow your instruction but it doesn’t work.
Now, when I try to enter in Customizer, the page tell me that I haven’t permission to modify the theme of the website.
I try also change the theme, with Sidney, but the error in customizer is the same.
Where I can find the access data permission?

I check also for button and fonts and the folder is in theme folder with files indicated.

Have you any suggests to give me, please.

Thanks, best regards

luca

Hi,

I found this https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permissions-wont-let-me-edit-themes?replies=3

Hope it can help you.

Regards,
Awan