Big White Block below home page slider

Hey
I am using Sydney theme, I just installed it and I am having a huge white block just below my home page slider and the footer where its written "Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney by aThemes."
and this white block is on my every page and i cant find any setting that can be saved for removal of the white block.
As i am still using it on my localhost so cant give the link.
please help

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so we can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I am running the theme on my localhost, therefor I cant post a link to my website right now.
And i also cant post Screenshot here.
so is there any other way of explaining my issue ?

I have uploaded the screen shot. Can you please help me now…

Hi,

We must check your website, to track down what can cause that issue, please upload your site to a test server and post the link o=to it here, so we can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

www.webartic.in

It is the link for the website… Now the issue is on every page, You See just below my social media icons, there is an white strip , i reduced it to minimum of “0” in the padding option of
"Page wrapper - top padding
Bottom padding for the page wrapper (the space between the page content and the footer)"
But still I am having this white Strip on top of every page just below my header, and at the bottom.
Could you please tell me how i can remove this space as this is looking very odd.
Thanks.

Hi,

Please try this Custom CSS and let me know how it works:

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

Add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hey Csaba

Thank You so much. It worked. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba