Bg.png and widgets on sidebar

Hi,

I’ve been using Alizee theme for a long time but not sure if any upgrade or plug-ins messed things up.

For some reason the cross-pattern background (bg.png) is now showing up on my site and that the sidebar widgets (search/archives/categories) which I disabled are all coming back and can’t be removed (I used “appearances/themes/customize”)
e.g. http://yellowcurry.com/design/design-research/datavizrelocation/

How can I correct these?

Hi,

I do see the background pattern on your site, but also your widgets are all there, so if you’ve removed them from Appearance / Widgets and they are still showing, then I suspect that’s caused by Cache, please try to clear your cache after all modifications you do, so they will show up.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry if I wasn’t clear earlier.

1. This is the first time I see this background pattern. I haven’t been, and would like to get rid of. Please would you advice on how to?

2. The widgets have not been there for months and months and I’m not sure what made them appear. They aren’t there in settings, so I don’t know what can I do. Also I am not too familiar with clearing cache and would like a hand. I have attempted to clear all types of caches under performance. Is there something else I should do?

Appreciate it. Thanks!

i found my resolution. thanks!

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba