Base Part Color

Hello, If you check this link http://www.rockwayindia.com/rockwayclients/
You will find that that there’s a white color below the last rows of logos (Rama Group, WHFL, Rajdeep)
How do we remova that white area gap ?If I turn the page from “Full Width” mode to "Front Page " then the
top left text “Clients” is disappearing. Is there any code to fix this ?

Hi,

You can remove the bottom padding from your pages with this Custom CSS:

.page-wrap {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
}

.content-area .hentry {
}

.site-footer {
    margin-top: -30px !important;
}

If you’re using the Front Page template then the Page Title will disappear, but if you want to add the page title, you can do that by adding by using a text widget in Page Builder.

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi…I applied to some extent it’s working. But at the bottom still the white padding is there although it’s thinner now. What I did is I converted the page from Full Width to Front Page which gives me black bg from top to bottom. Which almost solves the problem. However the ‘Clients’ title name on top left disappeared. Can i give any color to the text and make it visible ? Can you give me a code to change the color of the text. May be white.