Banner slider on mobile view

Hi, I am writing for a doubt that I have regarding the mobile view, specifically with a banner slider, which is very small and the images are not legible, I would like to know how I can do it to visualize a bit bigger, Thank you

This is the website:

Hi,

The slider is resized correctly, on mobile devices the size is correct, if you want a bigger slider you can have it bigger by adding higher images ( like 1600x1400px image sizes for example ) or you can remove the padding from the container with this Custom CSS:

#slideshowwidget-4 {
    padding-left: 0 !important;
    padding-right: 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

.slideshow_container {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: auto !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

hi, thanks for the quick response, excellent support, I just made the change and effectively by removing the fill of the container, the slider looks much better, I’m considering switching to the pro version for good support, thanks

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba