Background Picture overlay in textwidget

Hello ,

I want to apply the code below to the custom css to make only the background image of one specific textwidget with transparent overlay, but I’m having a hard time to isolate it because it keeps appearing on all my textwidgets on the site, any suggestions?

.textwidget
.background-image::after,
.row-overlay {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

Thanks!!

Hello,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I uploaded the screenshots with the description to wetransfer: https://we.tl/vOdA3Efhap

Thank you

Hello,

1. Can you please provide a link to your website and specify the widget?

2. Can you please provide screenshots in a different way? You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,
I uploaded the screenshots to my WordPress media library again, link ch1solutions.com. There you will see the widget I mean,which you will fond on this link
http://ch1solutions.com/index.php/digital-marketing/
hope it helps. Thank you!

Hello,

I’m still not sure which widget you mean and don’t see the screenshot link in media library that you have mentioned above.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Alright trying this with dropbox:

Hello, thank you for a Dropbox link. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body div.row-overlay {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Awesome! I just customized it to apply only for text-52 and it worked like a charm! Have been struggling with this for a week, thank you!

Great! You are welcome Chloe :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.