Background Pic - Scrolling - For Multiple Rows

I am working on the following site:

http://TIMEbranding.com

As you can see, I am using a large picture as a background picture - for the top part of the HOME PAGE.

The picture is 1600 pixels wide and 2400 pixel tall. So it scrolls down a long ways. The picture scrolls with the page. It is currently the background pic for just ONE row on the Page.

My question is this: Is there a way I can have multiple ROWS that use the same background picture - BUT have the picture scroll continuously - like it does now?

I like the effect of the continuously scrolling tall background pic. But I would like to be able to control the text sections better. Like the background color/transparency behind the text… Appearing more cohesively like on the same page farther down:

Please let me know if this is possible. And the best way to accomplish it. Maybe there is an easier way than I am envisioning and describing here.

Thank you very much. (I will start building a Shopping Cart with the theme tomorrow on a different site.)

Hello,

Is there a way I can have multiple ROWS that use the same background picture - BUT have the picture scroll continuously - like it does now?

Did you try to select the same background image for several rows?

I like the effect of the continuously scrolling tall background pic. But I would like to be able to control the text sections better. Like the background color/transparency behind the text… Appearing more cohesively like on the same page farther down

You should be able to change that background with Elementor settings (Advanced tab, Background section). Use the right color picker bar to change the transparency.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you, Roman. If I select the same background pic for several rows, and select “scroll” - the picture will start again - at the top - for each row… Not continually scroll down with the page as it does now. I think.

The biggest problem I am having with the single row is the text spacing on the Mobile rendering. I have to create spacing for all text in the row because of the full width graphics in the row…

So perhaps a better approach is to insert code that causes different text spacing on the mobile rendering. In other words, the command would cause the site when it becomes mobile to ignore all text spacing commands and use universal text spacing parameters.

This may or may not be possible. But it would be very useful - to create text spacing / padding / differently on the mobile rendering. This is how the text appears on my phone in that very large row:

Is that possible?

Thanks again.

Dan

Hello Dan,

If I select the same background pic for several rows, and select “scroll” - the picture will start again - at the top - for each row… Not continually scroll down with the page as it does now. I think.

Can you please nevertheless select the same background image for several rows (but set the Attachment setting to Fixed as it is now, not Scroll) and let me check it?

The biggest problem I am having with the single row is the text spacing on the Mobile rendering. I have to create spacing for all text in the row because of the full width graphics in the row…

Fortunately, Elementor allows you to set desktop and mobile spacing separately. Please check these links:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you, Roman. I have had to prioritize another site in the past days. But I will get to all this in a few days. I will let you know the results.

Dan

OK Dan, take your time.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I am SO GLAD you shared that first video, Roman! I previously had no idea about separate adjustments for the mobile rendering.

This solves EVERYTHING I was trying to accomplish. I will be able to improve all of my Sydney Pro sites with this new knowledge.

Thank you very much, as usual. I am starting to feel like a real web designer, regardless of what the truth is. My experience with Athemes Support continues to be a successful and profitable relationship.

Sincerely,

Dan

1 Like

Great, I’m very glad that it helped so much!

You are welcome Dan, as always :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support