Background on header disapears on mobile devides

Hello

My transparent background on header seems to have disapear on mobile devices as from 1000 px. and down. Like this

Normal it looks ok. on big screen. Like this

Is there a possible to have it back ?

My website is www.becht.dk

Kind regards
Peter

Hello Peter,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection of your additional CSS code, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman

Sorry for late response
It worked very good until I made the menu background on mobile devices transparent by tips from sydney for a few weeks ago.
Maybee I placed the code you gave by mistake wrong. But if I remove al codes in css it comes back.
Do you have a tip what to do

Kind regards
Peter

Okay Peter,

Please specify what exactly you want to achieve and I’ll try to help you with that.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman

You very kind. I don’t know what happened, but the story is that the float header on mobile devices was black, and then thanks to you I got it white transparent as on devices bigger than 1024 px.

The help was this

@media only screen and (min-width:768px) and (max-width:1024px) { 
    .site-header.float-header {
        background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.85) !important;
    }
}

And it worked perfectly until a couple weeks ago where it disappeared totally and on devices where the menu bar changes to hamburger icon. I have got a great help from you guys at Sydney and maybe I put some CSS code wrong that made this disappear.

Is there a possibility to get it back?.

My website is www.becht.dk

Kind regards
Peter

Okay Peter,

Try to remove this code in Additional CSS (row 157-163):

.site-header.float-header,
  .site-header.float-header .container,
  .site-header.float-header .row, 
  .site-header.float-header .container, 
  .site-header.float-header .col-md-4 {
    height: auto !important;