Background image

Hi

I need to make the back ground header image on this page different to the rest, how would I do this please?

Thanks

Hi,

You can change the header image only on that page with this Custom CSS:

.page-id-418 .header-image {
    background-image: url(your-image-URL) !important;
}
  • before applying the Custom CSS, please change “your-image-URL” text with the link to your image then, please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hmm cheers, thanks but that didn’t seem to do it! How would I do more pages with different background images on?

Just realized, its no the header image I want to change, its the background scroll image at the far back, at the moment its the blue optiioll image

cheers

Hi,

You can replace the background only on the page you have posted the link to with this Custom CSS:

.page-id-418.custom-background {
    background-image: url('your-image-URL-here') !important;
}

If you want to add the same image for all your pages then use this Custom CSS instead:

body.custom-background {
    background-image: url('your-image-URL-here') !important;
}

If you want to change separately for different pages, then add the first one as many pages you want to created and edit the page’s ID from “.page-id-418” the page you have posted the link to have the page ID 418.

Best Regards,
Csaba