Background image showing on all pages including main page

Here are the problems I am having…

1. The background image I uploaded appears on all pages, but I don’t want it to. I want to be able to change pages with different images.

2. When I go to the main page and refresh the screen there is a delay and I see the background image show for half a second then I see the main image.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

the website is www.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello, thank you for the link.

1. It looks like it would require some CSS coding, so please specify a page that should have different background image and provide a link to that image (you can upload it to your Media Library). I will try to provide CSS code to change background on that page and you should be able to modify it to target other pages and images.

2. Please create a new topic for your second issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Not sure when you say give you the link to the image this is the name of it, . Also the page that I want this image is called Business Supporters

Hello,

Please provide the full link, you can find it in URL field when you open image in Media Library:

Kind Regards, Roman.

the url ot the image is:

Hi haven’t heard from you

Hello, we try to answer within 24 hours (except weekends). But when you post follow-ups, you update topic last post time, so it becomes newer and you might have to wait longer.

Regarding your issue, thank you for the link. However, I can’t access your site because of Coming Soon mode. So can you please disable Coming Soon mode and leave here a note?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes, I am not ready to publish it to the public yet, but I have opened it up so you can help

Okay, thank you. Try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

body.page-id-875.custom-background {
    background-image: url("https://www.gradeeffort.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/queen-anne-lace-1612244_1920.jpg");
}

You can change page ID and image URL in the code above to target other pages and images.

You might want to check this tutorial regarding finding the right page ID:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you for your help, but I don’t want the Sydney theme anymore, I am using another theme now.

You are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.