Background image on mobile

Hello, I’ve tried multiple css options and I can’t seem to get my pictures to fit on mobile correctly. I’m using images as my row background so I need to manually change them for mobile. I’ve tried multiple things, here is my current. www.kinian.net.
Thank you!

@media only screen and (max-width: 750px) {
.vc_row.vc_row-o-full-height {
max-width: 749px !important;
}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
max-width: 639px !important;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 320px) {
max-width: 319px !important;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 414px) {
max-width: 413px !important;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 375px) {
max-width: 374px !important;
}
}

Hi,

Can you please clarify exactly what you want to change on the background images? The background images are made to cover the areas, so they will get cropped on mobile devices, unfortunately you can’t do nothing to avoid that, just to make it contain, if the images are more important then the look of your website, because the contain option will add blank space where the cover option adds the image to cover the whole area.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello,
I would just like to be able to crop the pictures based on the mobile device that is being used. I’m not sure why this wouldn’t be possible. If you turn the Iphone 6 horizontally the images adjust and fit within the screen perfectly. The Iphone 6 is substantially smaller than my laptop so they are able to adjust in size, I would think you could insert code to crop the images to fit a screen just slightly smaller (the Iphone 6 vertically). If the theme is responsive shouldn’t the rows automatically adjust to the mobile device regardless of whether it is an image or just color? I need a solution because the appearance on a laptop is just as important as the appearance of my site on mobile.
Thank you!