Background image not showing up in row

Hi there,

I wonder if you can help me with something that is puzzling me. I’ve added a background image to the below row (screengrab1) but it does not show up when I save it and look at the website (screegrab2)

I believe something about the widget in the row above it, SiteOrigin Simple Masonry is causing the image not to show up - because when I move the row up anywhere else on the page, I can see the background image.
I can’t tell if there is a setting off somewhere that is affecting it. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Cailley

Opps and here is my website link: http://henry.joshschuyler.com/

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve been into an issue.

Can you confirm whether you’re running the latest version of SiteOrigin’s Page Builder or not?

If it is the case, I’d recommend reporting it to the SiteOrigin’s support channel. And hope you get the solution from the plugin’s developer.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your reply! Yup, I went in and checked on the SiteOrigin Page Builder and updated it. Didn’t make a difference with the background image unfortunately. I will try the SiteOrigin support channel. Thanks!
Cailley

You’re welcome Cailley!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support