Background image not displaying properly

This issue was previously posted here:

https://forums.athemes.com/t/background-image-showing-stripes/22491

As mentioned in the previous post topic, the background image is not displaying properly on mobile devices, both Android and iPhones.

I’d like to pursue a resolution to this problem. Can you please re-open this issue:?

All of the suggestions in the previous post were implemented with no change in results. I’d appreciate any additional suggestions you may have.

Thank you

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

As mentioned in the link I posted above regarding a previous request on this issue, the website is:

Also - please refer to the previous discussion to view the recommended fixes, none of which worked.

I like the way the site is displaying on desktops - it’s just not displaying the background image properly on mobile devices.

I’m not sure what the problem is. I would expect most current themes to work on mobiles since more people probably surf the web on their phones these days instead of their computers.

Hello,

I’ve just checked that site on Android phone, but I didn’t see the stripes like on screenshot.

Can you please specify the device and browser that is affected by this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Attached are screenshots of the home page. I’ll post an image of the subpage in a separate post because the forum won’t let me post multiple images in a single post.

Where the vertical blue-toned stripes are (at the top and the bottom) should be the moon/mountain image - same as used for the main background on the home page.

This is how the site appears on my Samsung phone and tablet running Android. The same problem appears on iPhones and iPads.

Hi Roman,

This is a screen shot of one of the subpages (they all have the same problem).

Vertical blue-toned stripes appear where there should be an image (the moon/mountain image).

This occurs on my Samsung phone and tablet, both running Android, as well as on iPhones and iPads.

Hello, I’ll ask our Developer to check this issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, neither I nor our Developer see the issue, so we can’t troubleshoot it.

You can try to clear your browser cache, also you can try to use another background image.

Kind Regards, Roman.

What do you see in the sttached screenshot above the text box? Do you see a
moon or do you see blue stripes? You should see a moon

Well, I understand that, but we can’t see the issue when we open your website with mobile device.

I’ve just checked your website once again using iPhone 7 Plus and that background image was okay, I saw a moon :slight_smile:

Did you try what I suggested above?

Kind Regards, Roman.