Background image is not mobile friendly on all browser

Hello,
Background image is not mobile friendly on all browser like samsung browser but on Firefox browser on phone it’s perfect.

The 2 screenshot are on the same phone just different browser.
Thanks in advance,
Jim

Hello Jim,

You can try to deactivate all your plugins first, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I think that there are some missing code that should be added to the website and Firefox browser is adding them manually

Hello Jim,

Can you please deactivate all your plugins and leave here a note in order to let me check your website without plugins activated?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I have deactivate my plugins but my site is ruined

And also the white background behind the logo is back.Before it was removed by css code

How much time do you need ?
Thanks in advance,
Update me soon,
Jim

Hello Jim, It looks like you have activated all your plugins back.

You might want to create a staging site for troubleshooting purposes:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman, That needs a lot of work and it’s risky for a noob person like me.
I have dedicated that server that is not managed by the company and i am on webmin not cpanel.
It’s just the background image why are we making a big deal out of it? Can’t it be fix with a simple codes to add to my css ?
Thanks in advance,
Jim

Hello Jim,

I can’t recreate your issue, I don’t have access to a Samsung phone now. So I don’t think that I can provide much help here, unfortunately. But I’ll ask our Developer to check your issue as well.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

okay please update me soon, Thanks.

Hi,

You can add something like this in Customize > Additional CSS:

@media ( max-width: 800px ) {
    body.custom-background {
          background-size: 200%;
   }
}

You can play with the 200% to get the results you want.

Hello,
That code did not worked. The only think that worked for me a little bit is to change Preset to custom and Image Size fit to screen.
I did not get the same result as i wanted in the first pic in firefox browser but it’s better than before.
Thanks,
Jim

Hello Jim,

The only think that worked for me a little bit is to change Preset to custom and Image Size fit to screen.

Okay, thank you for sharing this. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support