Background image is blurry on mobile

Hi,
Background images look fine on desktop but on my iphone, the images look blurry. can you please help me fix this issue?
my website is:
http://jumpingpoundbrewing.freshiris.com/

thanks,

Hi,

You can fix that issue on mobile with this Custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.panel-row-style[data-hasbg="hasbg"] {
    background-attachment: scroll !important;
}
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
I’ve got the same problem with blurry background on mobile. I tried adding the custom CSS, but it’s still blurry. This is my website: theoceaninyourmind.de

Thank you!

Hi,

How I see you have the background image set as body background, not as panel background, but that is harder to fix, because if you use the Custom CSS to make the are scroll will look the same blurry, because the area is too high ( the height of your site have to be filled with that background image ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry, I don’t quite get it, I’m new to Wordpress.

Is there a way to have the background image on the whole website fixed, without it beeing blurry on mobile?

Thank you for your help!!
PS: sorry for my bad english

Hi,

The way you use the background image right now you can’t, because it stretch out too high, so if you apply the mobile display fix, that will also make the image blurry, the image let’s say 1600x1000px have to fill 360x5000px on mobile so 1000px high have to fill 5000px, so it will make the image blurry, so you can only fix if you set background images to your sections which would be around 1000px high on mobiles too, but the background could be 5000px high or even higher.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you for your answer.

Would the problem be fixed with a higher resoluted image? Sorry for trying so hard, but I really love the fixed background :wink:

Thank you

Hi,

Unfortunately that you can’t fix and have sharp background image on mobile devices too.

Best Regards,
Csaba