Background image does not appear after changing it

Hi, I have chosen a new front page background image - and it does not show up. It’s the same size as the one I had chosen before for my page ralph-berlin.de - but it’s not there. Instead it’s all just white. Could that be a cache problem? Any suggestions?
Best wishes from Berlin, Andreas

Hi,

I do see a background image set to your homepage, but that seems to be the same as the other images, maybe try to clear your cache, then let me know if the new image will appear or not.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

yes - i want it to be always the same picture … I had that before and just changed the pic … but it seems to be invisible … Shall I add some tiny little code somewhere??

Best regards,

Andreas :wink:

Hi,

No, you don’t need to add any code, it’s the same picture already ( if you want to have it like that ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba, but the picture is not there. I want it to be a background on the FRONTPAGE behind the two Call to action sections (“Online Shop” and “Tweed-Schals”) and it is not there… http://ralph-berlin.de What shall I do?
Best regards from Berlin, Andreas

Hi,

Ok, sorry, I didn’t saw that specified, I thought you talk about the header background image, to the Row it’s not set as Background Image, so please edit your Homepage using the Page Builder and set the background image to the Row(s) where you want it to appear.

Best Regards,
Csaba