Background color opacity and sidebar remove

Hello,
we build on your nice theme our new site (tetris.wz.cz). But we have two problems, with which you can help us…as I hope.

1. We want try transparent background under body text on all pages (that white field). I try opacity and rgba setting on CSS .hentry in posts, but not succesfully.

2. I try to read and found solutions on full width posts on your forum, but too without sucess.

If you can help us we will be very glad

Thanks

Sorry second problem fixed - we miss full width tepmplate setting on page setup. But apper new problem, is possible to activate One page view in free version? In widget area we have only footer no body area.

Hello Tetrisfireshow,

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions and provide some explanatory screenshots in order to make it easier to help you.

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok I split up my questions - here stay problem with opacity.

that is one of our pages. Please how to do to make white background transparent? Not letters on it.

Thank you

Hello Tetrisfireshow,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body .site-content > .container, #primary .hentry {
    background-color: transparent;
    border: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.