Background Color Change

Hello,
In my site www.pixelbox.in’s home page there’s Client and Contact section in the same scroll down page. The color behind the both is bit grey compared to other sections. I want to make the color as pure black behind both ? Can you please let me know the code. I will insert through custom CSS plugin.

Hello there,

Try to manage the row background from row options. Edit the respective row, under the Row Styles options, expand the Design tab, and then choose your preferred background color.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi…I tried that and it’s not working. The colors are already black there. Here will find the screen shots of the exact problem.

Please load the home page of www.pixelbox.in You too can see the problem. The marked black areas are fine. But I need the grey areas too black behind the top main video (Below the top slider and above services). The background of “Services” widget should be white and need not be disturbed.
Background color of “Facts” widget is orange and let it be as it is. Color behind Clients, Testimonials and Contact widget has to be black. I have marked in the given screen shots. Any code to make the grey to black ?

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

/* Page wrapper */

.page-wrap {
    background-color: #000 !important;
}

/* Clients */

#pg-27-4 .panel-row-style {
    background-color: #0000 !important;
}

/* Contact */

#pg-27-6 .panel-row-style {
    background-color: #0000 !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis

I applied and result is partial. Pls check. The white part behind the widgets has come down till the Contact widget at the bottom of the main page. Please let me know how to correct.

Hello there,

Please replace the previous code with this one:

/* Page wrapper */

.page-wrap {
}

/* Content wrapper */

.page-wrap .content-wrapper {
}

/* Clients */

#pg-27-4 .panel-row-style {
}

/* Contact */

#pg-27-6 .panel-row-style {
}

/* Contact Info */

.widget_sydney_contact_info .panel-widget-style {
}

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Thanks and it’s working now. Well this problem had come up several times. Color setting controls are already there inside the theme controls. If there are bugs then fixing the bugs will save lot of your time I believe. Anyway thanks for your support at sometime will buy your paid service.

You’re most welcome here!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis